Find and develop new sources of revenue for UV International. This includes but
is not limited to: Developing New Customers and Products, Maintaining relationships
with established customers, Meeting or exceeding sales goals, Handling credit issues
territory, and other duties as needed. This position requires travel and the sales
person is expected to be on the road for 8-10 days a month after 3-6 months of training.
Attributes necessary for success at U V International:
- Works effectively without close supervision.
- Responsible for setting and achieving sales goals.
- Accountable and responsible for productivity.
- Demonstrate integrity and professionalism at all times.
- Communicates with customers and company staff in a professional manner.
- Willing to do “whatever it takes” to hit their sales goals.
- Follows a system for marketing and selling.
- “Decision-maker” tolerance - Sells to dominant / strong personalities without fear
- Competitiveness – Committed to be the “best of the best” in the company.
- Rejection – Handles negative responses from the buyer without personalization.
- Assertive – Facilitates the sales process in a determined but friendly way.
- Interpersonal Skills – Relates and adapts effectively to different personality styles.
- Computer competent (MS Office, internet, email, CRM, etc.).
- Verifiable track record of success.
- Must be able to pass a drug screening evaluation.
We offer an excellent compensation plan and benefit package with the potential of
six figure income.
Email your resume along with a cover letter (MS Word) to